Friday, October 06, 2006

September 22nd, 2007

This past weekend Jim and I went home and offically booked our wedding receoption site and church. That means we had to pick a date, I had been leaning towards this date for awhile so I was pretty happy when we settled on September 22, 2007. The wedding will be in the church I grew up at in Omaha. The Reception will be in Council Bluffs at Bayliss Park Hall. I feel good now like everything can start rolling. Here are some pictures from the reception location's website. I am getting SOOO excited already!!


The Outside-the park looks really different because it has just been re-done.


The Fireplace Room

The Grand Stairway

The Ballroom

The Ballroom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures and wedding plans update. Looks like a nice place to celebrate and we congratulate and look forward to celebrating with you. Love Dad and Linda.