Friday, April 21, 2006

Grilling on the new grill

This past weekend when Jim and I were home my Dad offered to get me my birthday present early so that we could get more use out of it. I had asked for a grill. So we went and picked out an awesome grill and I just love it.

I had decided after getting it that the first thing we should do is have some people over for a barbque so we invited everyone over for Thursday night. Jim's sister Barb came, and so did his friend Dude. My friends Jodi and Erica came as well so there were 6 of us there in all. We had a very good time.

We grilled out porkchops and Jim made potatoes and I made a salad. Everyone ate, talked, and seemed to enjoy themselves, most didn't leave until around 9:30 so we had a full good night. In fact, we have decided that every other Thursday would become barbque night, especially since Thursdays are when they have the Farmers Market and Music in the Junciton on the next block over, so we can really make it a fun time! I think I might be way too excited about this!

No comments: