Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Prayers came through...

First of all, I have good news to report. Jim's dad came through his surgery very well. This weekend Jim and I went to Dubuque for his friend's wedding and we were lucky enough to be able to help his dad home from the hospital on Sunday and spend some time with him before heading home. With some rest and recovery time, Harry will be doing great, I can't tell you how thankful we are.

The wedding we went to was nice as well. Jim's friend Brad and his fiance Kelly were married. Other than it being a rainy day it went well. The wedding and reception were in Farley and I was lucky enough to experience the famous Farley Hall....Afer all, I had heard so much about it at the last wedding that it became a little joke between Jim and I this weekend.

Aside from that, not much to report, below is a picture of our bikes though, we wanted a couple people to see them and here they are....and we are still loving riding them!


No comments: