Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Ten Years Ago
1. I was a sophomore in high school
2. I worked at good ol' Dairy Queen
3. Marching band was my life
4. I was taking Drivers Ed
5. Life was easy

To do List
1. Buy new pants
2. Do laundry
3. Get pumpkins
4. Organize our utility and storage room
5. Help Jim with kitchen projects

Five Snacks I enjoy
1. Fiber One bars
2. Ice cream
3. Popcorn
4. Cauliflower and ranch dip
5. Crackers and cheese (at work mostly)

Places I have lived
1. Carter Lake, IA
2. Pella, IA
3. London, England
4. Hangzhou, China
5. Urbandale, IA

Jobs I have had
1. Dairy Queen
2. Thingsville
3. Kids and Company
4. Central College, Resident Advisor
5. West Des Moines Community Schools, Kids West

Pet Peeves
1. Cracking knuckles
2. Staff with poor attendance
3. People who ACT dumb/incompetent
4. People who complain but don't work to change what they're complaining about
5. Whiny kids

Things that bring me joy
1. My rockin' awesome husband
2. My super cute nephew
3. Planning for baby Davis
4. Time with our families
5. A hug from one of my work kids

5 People I tag (you're it!)
1. Joy

You can tag up to five, but I don't read enough blogs, so Joy, you're it!

No comments: