Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not a Drill

Jim Posting this time. After going back and forth since last week on whether we are inducing or waiting, our doctor has decided to induce. Mandy was admitted to the hospital about 3:45pm after we had several tests and monitors since 11:30am. Sounds like they will be using the pitocin about 5am and she will birth sometime on Sunday. She is doing well. Send her a little prayer for luck.

No comments: