Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little Barfing Girl

I never get the chance to be sick anymore.  Inevitabley if I am sick, Charlotte is sick and so I am taking care of her.  I came home sick from work yesterday feeling absolutely terrible.  Charlotte was at daycare so Jim picked her up and I had a couple hours on my own before they got home.  Thank goodness because that evening, true to form, Charlotte got sick. 
This poor little girl started barfing over and over and over.  And, of course, it was all over me.  Finally we had to put her in the bath, change clothes, etc...  Eventually she fell asleep on me but not after puking again.  We got her to bed and laid down ourselves. 

Sometime in the middle of the night she was up again doing it all over.  She didn't even have anything left to puke.  It must have been the turning point because suddenly she was feeling better and played for a little bit before we laid back down again for the night.

The next day she was fine, I however, was still sick.  Go Figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't force her to give head so much her lil throat probablycan't fit a big dick