Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas!

The Christmas season has certainly arrived in the Davis household. We actually put up the tree the 3rd week in November, the week before my Mom came for the weekend. We knew we would be busy that weekend, the next was Thanksgiving, and by that time it just wouldn't have been up long enough for me! We weren't able to put up the tree last year because we were preparing for the move, so I was more than excited to get it up this year. Here it is in all of it's beautifulness.
Sunday morning also brought some beatiful winter weather to us. We had our first big snow! It was snowing when we were driving home Saturday night, but by the time all was said and done Sunday evening they say we had about 4 inches. I know some people hate the snow, but I am a 4 seasons kind of girl and there is nothing more beautiful than the first snow. Don't get me wrong, a too long winter gets old, but tell me that you don't love these pictures!

2 comments:

joy said...

Thanks for the beautiful winter snow pictures. They're great! Thanks for sharing.

Mom (AKA Joy)

Anonymous said...

Don't you think the close up picture of the tree would make a great Christmas card?! I do!
:o)
Love, Mom