Monday, August 30, 2010

Being a Photographer's Daughter...

...certainly isn't easy!  I was feeling bad that I hadn't done any shoots with Charlotte lately, especially since about every client says "ohhh...I bet you have the best pictures of your daughter!"  Well...not really.  I mean, it's not that I have bad pictures of her, but she just isn't as cooperative as other kids.  After all, I am her Mom. 

I had a vision for this shoot and I really wanted to find a field, so we got in the car and drove.  Jackpot!

A beautiful field...

overlooking a quaint trail...

a beautiful daughter and ONE smiley moment...

the trail went down to a small stream...

and an annoyed girl...

That was where the fun ended.  From there on out it looked like this.  Oh poor thing.  I am convinced that someday she will love these pictures...in fact I know she will.  But for now, it is one grumpy girl.  Oh well!


No comments: