Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sh*t That Pisses Me Off

That's right, I just cursed.  I can't help it.  All I was doing was trying to check the weather and here this was.  Front and center.

Mom Pleads Guilty in Death of Twins

I will say right now that I have no idea what this Mom's circumstances were and I have no idea how her sweet babies died.  I don't care.  I am pissed off.

People try to reason with us on why something this awful would happen to us.  How it "wasn't meant to be" and "they are in a better place".  I call bull sh*t.  This mom was given her girls and she killed them.  She was given what was taken away from us and that is what she did with it?

Please people, I beg of you, stop trying to find a reason!!  Sometimes in life there is no good reason.  This is one of those times.  There is nothing anyone will be able to say that will justify what happened.  There will never be a time when I go "oh sure, I see why we never got to be amazingly awesome parents to our twins and this woman was blessed with them instead".  You will never be able to convince me that "this was the right ending" for us, when I look around and see parents like this.

And while I am at it, don't convince me that being mad about this is not ok.  It won't work, you will waste your breath.  It is ok for us to mad.  It is a legitimate feeling.  And at this moment, right now, that is it what I am feeling.  It will go away.  Tomorrow will be better.  But right now, I am mad.

1 comment:

joy said...

Amen.