Monday, September 24, 2012

5 Years

This last Saturday was Jim and I's 5 year wedding anniversary.  It seems unimaginable that we have been married for five years.  It's not that 5 years seems like it has been so long.  In fact, I feel like Jim has always been in my life in the way that I just couldn't imagine it without him.  What is so hard to believe is that our wedding feels like it was not that long ago at all.

I remember our wedding day so vividly.  I couldn't have imagined the day going any better.  Everything was just as we hoped it would be.  The best part was definitely knowing it was just the beginning.



Rainbows.  I mean seriously.  Our day contained rainbows.




This picture is my favorite (I edited some our wedding pictures recently and finally fell in love with them)

What an amazing time we have had, but I think we both know, hands down, these guys are 2 of our biggest accomplishments in the last 5 years, and we have 2 more waiting for us on the other side of heaven.  We are very lucky indeed.  

Happy Anniversary Babe.



1 comment:

joy said...

Love the pictures Mandy. I especially like the one of you and Jim. What a beautiful couple!!