Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of Preschool


Today was Charlotte's first day of preschool.  I think she must have been excited because she had a hard time sleeping last night, even eventually venturing in to sleep with me.  Anyone that knows Charlotte knows that when she is down, she is out so that is highly unusual!


She did a great job this morning getting up and getting ready.  She isn't really a morning person so I was very happy with how awesome she did.  We headed out of the house about 8:30 to snap a few pictures in the front yard before heading to school.  She was literally jumping up and down yelling "preschool!!" over and over.





If I had to pick one thing that she was most excited about it was definitely getting to take her backpack. The girl loves her a backpack!


She did some super cute shots to show Daddy since he is out of town and then off we went.




 We got to the school and she was off!


She got a bit more timid when we got inside because there was just some general confusion as to what to do first, where stuff goes, etc...


Her teacher directed us to her cubby at the end of the hall, "closest to the recess door" she said.  




She asked me at least twice this morning if there were going to be papers for her backpack.  There were but we didn't put them in because I wasn't sure if they did that as a class.  She was a little disappointed to leave those lonely papers in her cubbie!



Then off she went to her room.  Walked right in.  Talked to her teacher and began to play.  




That's my girl.  She had an amazing day.  When I picked her up we got the all important papers for her bag and she told me little bits about her day.  They painted their feet to make foot prints but cleaned them off.  She played in the sandbox on the playground.  She doesn't know any kids names so I shouldn't ask.  Ms. Silber painted the foot, but only one foot, not two and if you wore a sock you had to take off your sock too.  And, most importantly, she had fun.

The absolute sweetest moment of the day was when she finally paid attention to Oliver when I set him down to write a check.  She grabbed him, hugged him, and exclaimed, "Oh Ollie, I just missed you with my whole heart".  Seriously that girl.  Every adult in earshot oohed and ahhed and I about melted. She is the sweetest girl and I can't wait to watch her learn and explore over this year.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like that is one little girl who is going to like school! Great pictures, can't wait to hear about the rest of the year.

Anonymous said...

beautiful little pair of legs, a sensational joy of pleasure to touch.

Anonymous said...

love to lick her butt hole clean, and suck her pussy dry.

Anonymous said...

She already got it down legs spread short dress mouth open. All she needs is some dick inside

Anonymous said...

Very nice-

Anonymous said...

Love to fuck her in ass

Anonymous said...

I'd love to feel her soft little hands stroking my rock hard penis while I blast my hot daddy love all over her pretty little face and hair.