Wednesday, April 02, 2008

12 cents in 12 hours?

On my way to work this morning I noticed gas was $3.07 and I knew I needed to fill up soon and thought it was a pretty good price (sad enough as that is). Anyhow, I remember thinking that it had gone down over the last couple of days and I knew I had enough gas to make it until tomorrow so I decided to wait it out to see if it would drop another cent or two (because there is nothing like saving a whole whopping quarter).

Anyhow, tonight I had to run a quick errand and noticed that gas had jumped to $3.19, of course this was right about when my gas light popped on. Not only do I hate the sky rocketing gas prices, but I hate that it takes a mere 12 hours for them to increase 12 cents! Insane! The good news is the last station I passed between the store and my house was still at $3.07, so I quickly filled up. Lucky for me it is almost scooter season, 100 miles to the gallon, I can handle that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes you thankful that you don't drive a Hummer, huh?!?
:o)
Love, Mom